Sunday, July 24, 2005

Miranda had some extra pocket money this weekend, so wanted to go back to our teeny tiny Chinatown to a shop where she saw a stuffed tiger. Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped at Tink Holl, the Asian market, and I picked up these notebooks



I wish I knew who they were. The back has a website, www.chinadaylight.com. but it doesn't appear to be there anymore. The notebooks are dated 2000, so I guess they are just old stock from somewhere. They are supposed to be for Ivy and Miranda, but I am hoping they will forget about them so I can keep them...otherwise I guess I could head over and pick up a few more.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, July 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute! Now where is our teeny tiny chinatown? I may have to check it out sometime. WE can talk about it at snB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home