Friday, June 17, 2005

My computer had major surgery and is now working again.

Finished the dress for Ivy with the crocheted bodice and fabric skirt. The bodice is a bit heavy and tends to pull out of shape somewhat when she is wearing it, but not much and it looks pretty on her:





This is a top and shorts for Miranda. I lined the top because I just can't get interfacings to lie properly, they always twist and pucker.




I haven't quite finished this sundress for Ivy. Not sure I like the fabric combinations, but it's certainly bright.



These are some stuffies from my Japanese craft books




I found this website through another online community, everything is gorgeous. I really love the shawls.

Feltobix

The laminated felt process is explained here:

THOUGHTS ON LAMINATED FELT GARMENTS

More projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home