Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ivy is napping (although not for long) and Miranda is at Katie's, so was able to not waste too much time and got work done on my website. The Dragonflybooks.com domain is paid until I think next May, so I am just going to use that for now, instead of gettting a new domain for the things I am making. I know it's not the best way to direct people to my website, but it will have to do for now.

These are the shoes I have been making. The shoes are cloth mary janes, painted with acrylic paints (I didn't actually make the shoes, I just painted them)



More can be found here


If Wishes Were Horses

My nephew's first birthday was last weekend, so I made him Monster Slippers and a matching Monster Doll


1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute shoes. I can't get the link to open tho :O( Hopefully it is just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home