Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Domain

My domain renewal problems became exasperating, and I decided to just let the name expire--I wasn't that attached to it, and it was going to cost money to get it sorted. I do want to get a new domain--not only did I use it to sell, but also let my daughters create their own webpages, for Miranda it was a rather important part of her homeschooling portfolio. I do have to figure out how to resolve not having any pictures showing on my blog--it makes for rather uninteresting reading when I just tell you about the things I am working on. I guess I can post photos I have hosted at Flickr? I don't know why things like this frustrate me so easily--I can read a book and absorb the information fine, but sometimes I seem to have such difficulties understanding written directions. Flickr can be confusing for me--and what's ridiculous is that I can write my own HTML code by hand, that doesn't confuse me, but directions on a website where countless people have been able to figure it out has me baffled.

Kat at One Life To Knit sent me this link to a website where you can print out wonderful paper toys, holiday cards, valentines, sun boxes, baskets and bags, origami and ephemera.

The Toymaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home