Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Teeny Tiny Swap

The girls and I are participated in the Teeny Tiny Swap organized by Amanda at Zhinka Dinka Doo. I was so concerned with getting our package out ontime I forgot to take photos, but our own swap packages have been arriving in the mail.

This package arrived from Shannon at Sacred Waters Soaps. Supplies and instructions for a fairy house!

We put the finished house on our Nature Table for the gnomes--they appear to be quite happy to have a cozy home with autumn approaching


The second package arrived from Purlyshells. A fun package of goodies! Stickers, stamps, magnets, a crane mobile, a CD of summer lullabies and 2 bracelets.

Ivy modeling her bracelet


Thank you, Amanda for organizing such a fun swap!

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Buffy K. said...

Hi there, thanks for posting pictures of our package. It looks like I made the bracelet a little too big for Ivy LOL :) I was trying to measure it up against my 2 year old but he wouldn't hold still.

Thank you for *your* craft package! The boys got it in the mail this week and especially love the cute calendar stickers.

 
At 7:45 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! I love your swap pictures! Especially the fairy house! Max and I need to make one of those for his gnomes. And your picture of Ivy with her bracelet is SO sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home