Sunday, June 17, 2007

LIttle Red Rodent Hood

I was actually holding this book in my hand yesterday, ready to buy it


But the line was really long and I had a four year old about to have a naptime meltdown, so back to the shelf it went. I'll pick it up on the next trip to the bookstore, we go often enough it won't be too long a wait. And it's probably best to delay the purchase, I already have enough projects going on right now as it.

This is going to be another dress for Ivy. The embroidery was inspired by a Japanese pattern for little red riding hood, but this is a mouse--Little Red Rodent Hood. She's friends with the wolf and intends to share her basket of goodies with him, so doesn't have to worry about any danger on her way to grandma's house.



This little guy needs a face.

The pattern is from this book. Still not sure about amigurumi yet. I always think it's going to be some quick little project and then it takes me the better part of a week to finally complete something. But it's the sort of thing I can work on while watching television, or take with me and work on in the car, or while the kids are playing at the playground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home