Friday, June 01, 2007

Niagara Falls

We went to Niagara Falls last weekend. Brian was meeting a group of friends, so we all stayed at the same hotel, right by the Falls. It was fantastic to be so close, but if we ever go again, I think I would rather stay somewhere like Niagara-on-the-Lake and just make Niagara Falls a day trip. Little too much touristy carnival for me, but the girls had a wonderful time. The first day I was reeling a bit at the food prices--Brian kept saying don't pay attention, we have to eat, but man, I can skip a meal when it's 8.99 for a Burger King meal combo. In fact, when I consider the meals I skipped, it about evened out my Cotton Time purchase.

Here we are on the Maid of the Mist, in our lovely souvenir raincoats

In the ferris wheel, looking over the Falls. Brian took them up while I waited on the ground because 1. it was 9.99 each for adults to ride 2. Man, that thing was high!

My haul from the Pacific Mall/J-town venture:

There are three fruit bento, a really cute hamtaro bento for Ivy, some sauce containers, a little cutter to make hot dogs shaped like crabs, monkey bowls and mugs, and two Hello Kitty chopstick/utensils sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home