Tuesday, September 06, 2005

wow, it's been over a month since I updated. Working on hooded sweaters for each of the girls--it's a good thing I started them back at the beginning of August, as they seem to be taking forever. I tried to do the sleeves on Ivy's by picking up stitches on the body, after having to rip it out twice, I am just going to follow the pattern and do them starting with the cuff first. I am using a lovely tweedy yarn in shades of mossy green from a sweater I unravled. Miranda's is shades of pink in a sort of chenille. It's on size 15 needles so you would think it would go quickly. Maybe now that the weather is turning cool I will feel more motivated.

I never really cared for any of the armwarmers I saw last winter, but I like these

http://scknitting.com/spring2005/charm-mitts.html

I think I would like to make this doll



It's from a 1980's magazine, but I think she has a sort of 1960's mod look.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, September 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you're interested in investing, I'm sure you'd be interested in currency option system trading start currency option system trading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home