Monday, June 19, 2006

Poo and Pee

Inspired by Molly Chicken I tried stamping some muslin. These were done with a handcarved rubber stamp and fabric paint. I am still having problems with carving details--her's are much more precise. I also wonder if she is using fabic ink rather than paint.

Monkeys


Geckos


Kappas


I also stamped some baby onesies



I think these Happy Poo and Pee characters are really funny, Brian is a bit doubtful. This was done with a freezer paper stencil and fabric paint.

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

That is the cutest, most original thing ever!!

 
At 5:58 PM, July 09, 2006, Blogger craftymodster said...

Your stamped and stencilled stuff turned out amazing! I am particularly digging the 'happy poo and pee!' Funny and cute all rolled into one!
anjo

 
At 10:35 AM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the poo and pee (I do them amigurumi-style!)!! Really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home