Thursday, September 21, 2006

More Swap Stuff!

Our final package arrived today all the way from New Zealand. What fun! Handmade coloring books--what a great idea, handmade notebooks of colored paper, laminated playboards, flower hair clips and chocolate. I think my daughters have a lot in common with two little girls in New Zealand--they both love coloring and writing in little books made of paper stapled together and two of their favorite movies are Totoro and the Incredibles. Ivy sat down at the dining room table and colored her book right away. Thank you, Spangle!



Finished four kimonos for my Etsy shop

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Junie Moon said...

It is ever so lovely getting packages, isn't it?

Love the little kimonos--I want a grown-up version so I'm thinking about making the kimono bath-style jacket in Amy Butler's book. Your kimonos look so snuggly that I may try one in a super soft curddly fabric.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home