Sunday, October 01, 2006

Purple Kappa

I had forgotten what a special challenge it is to write HTML by hand while holding a sleeping child in one arm. Not to mention forgetting how to code HTML altogether. I managed to summon my rusty skills and my new website is now active

Purple Kappa

Not sure how I like the layout. I like writing my own code, but there is something less polished about the look of the website. It's okay, just not quite what I envisioned. Trouble is, I am not really sure what my vision is.

Tonight's conversataion with Ivy:

Ivy: MOM, come here. I have to tell you something
Brian--mom is eating, can I help you?
Ivy--NO! I NEED MOM!

I get up and walk into the living room

Ivy--Fossas have testicles
Me--yes, you're right, they do.
Brian--(choking on laughter)

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
We've been having lots of anatomy conversations in this house too! I love the banner and your new shop and I wanted to say thank you for your nice comments (from a while back). Good luck with the shop and I will be sure to check back with you soon.
Joanna

 
At 7:55 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Site looks great, the little kimono jackets are lovely, good luck with it all.

Love the conversation conscript. I can't think what I laughed about before having children.

 
At 5:59 PM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny. But...what's a fossa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home