Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I finished a spring outfit for Ivy, a jinbei and matching pants:



I lined both the jacket and the pants, the fabric was really lightweight. But lined it seems almost too heavy for Spring. Fortunately (or not so, depending on you look at it) Spring takes a long time to come to Cleveland and weather tends to be cool well into May, so it will probably be nice to have a Spring fabric outfit that is actually kind of warm.

This was my lunch today, inspired by the jdorama Lunch Queen. Doesn't it look deliciously unhealthy 8-)

It's rice with a hamburger on top, covered in gravy and topped with an egg. Although according to the guys at Kitchen Macaroni, it should be demi glace sauce rather than gravy, but that's all I had. And tiny cucumbers on the side for some green color.

And with this post I have now broken one of the rules of successful blogging-- No One Cares What You Had For Lunch. Although according to this list of rules (which really do make some valid points) what I am doing is not blogging at all. Links! I must have more links! and commentary! and stop writing "I" sentences!

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Melinda said...

I love seeing what other people eat -- gives me good ideas for our meals. I think whomever came up with that rule must not cook. Ivy's outfit is adorable.

 
At 5:50 AM, March 09, 2007, Blogger weirdbunny said...

Wonderful outfit. Unfortunately my sewing skills go as far as trouers with elastic waists only !

 
At 4:58 AM, June 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching Lunch Queen now and I have a craving for that hamburger, rice, demi-glace sauce topped with an egg sunny side up. How do you get the egg to be like that without sticking ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home