Friday, June 22, 2007

Moving!

This has been a surprisingly difficult decision, but I am moving my blog over to Typepad. You can continue reading about me, my family, unschooling and sewing over here

Purple Kappa

I wanted to be able to respond to comments and blogger doesn't offer such a feature. Also, when I first started this blog, I had intended it to be a knitting blog--hence the title. Now that I hardly ever knit anymore, and rarely am intoxicated, I wanted to create a different sort of blog. It's kind of odd, starting over. Rereading this one, there is a log of good stuff here, I am pleased I was able to maintain this. But I am enjoying the new space and hope you will join me over there.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, January 06, 2008, Blogger Donna said...

Testing

 
At 9:51 PM, May 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home