Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oshikko deru

Yes, my capacity to be entertained by Japanese toilet education is indeed boundless. This is a potty training video featuring Shimajiro, a character from Kodomo Challenge--a series of books and videos for Japanese kids. I have a few I bought off of Ebay and they appear to be issued monthly so each deals with seasonal things. There are stickers, activities and stories.



The drawback is the song really is rather catchy so I've been absent-mindedly singing Oshikko deru deru shi-pa-pa...

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, April 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... makes me want to take up Japanese again. It's weird that he's using a Western-style toilet. Or is it? I have never been to Japan so I don't know how common the Japanese toilets actually are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home