Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I finished the sweater for our friends' new baby. Her parents own the Smiling Skull Saloon in Athens, Ohio, so I designed this:




I used a skull chart from Little Badger Knitwear . I am rather proud how it turned out.


My books from YesAsia.com finally arrived! It only took a month, which is pretty good considering it was free shipping. This is what I got:





Now I need to find time to look through them. I also need to get started on the step-outs for the DIY show--I need make up several slippers, all in various stages of done-ness so that it will look as though I am creating one while the taping is going on. It's not that difficult, just rather boring and I have other projects that are much more enticing.


1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, May 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable. You are so bringing those books on Tuesday. We demand it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home