Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh, For Cryin' Out Loud

I was checking the tracking on my much-anticipated Yesasia order--when I realized that someone my old address was still on account and the package was going to the wrong place. It's probably going to arrive today or tomorrow--I don't think the mailman will forward it since it was posted third class. I left a message with my neighbor, asking if she wouldn't mind letting the new tenants know the package was coming and would they please just give it to her to hold. But now I am worried maybe that wasn't an entirely appropriate thing to ask, she really doesn't know the new tenants--they've only been there a couple of months, and it's been so cold and snowy no one's been outdoors much. There's a fine line between quirky and an annoying pain in the ass, and I suspect I often cross the line into the latter--that she's listening to her messages and saying "she wants me to do what? I don't really know what will happen to the package--forwarded, returned to Yesasia, lost forever in the postal system. And I really want my books! They are a couple of Japanese pattern books to make kids clothes, I've been putting off starting on any Spring clothes until they arrive. I feel so frustrated and stupid for not paying attention to the address, there must have been numerous times to review it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home