Sunday, August 13, 2006

Chibi Mouse

Myra at My Little Mochi was generous enough to post a tutorial for making her cute little rabbits and cats. We've been watching quite a bit of The Great Mouse Detective around here, so Ivy requested a chibi mouse.

I have to admit I didn't crop this picture so I could show of some of my favorite childhood books 8-)

I also finished another baby kimono. I think the elephant is a little crooked, but this is the second time I appliqued him on-he was really crooked the first time. I figure when the baby is wearing it you won't be able to tell if it's a little off, so I am leaving it.


The weather around here is starting to feel like Autumn. Bright blue skies, sunny but with a breeze and the nights are cool, even a bit chilly. Hope the cooler weather will stir my creativity, I've been rather slack the past few weeks and looking for some inspiration. Now that Brian is back from Toronto I am thinking of taking a trip down to Columbus, back to the store where I found all the used craft books to see if I can get lucky again. And I think a day to myself would be quite desirable.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, August 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, I love your kimono! And chibi mouse is darling too! BTW, the elephant doesn't look crooked to me!

 
At 10:25 PM, August 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i *almost* wish the kidletts were small-er again, because your kimono's are so darling! and would love to see a little cherub in one of them!

i'm hoping the cooler weather will help, too!

XO!

 
At 2:50 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kimono is adorable. I love the elephant!

And a chibi mouse! Wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home