Saturday, November 11, 2006

Books, Fabric and Wool

What's the best thing to do when you can't walk through your house without stumbling over a box and you are trying to figure out how you got so much stuff anyway and how will you ever pack it up? Buy more stuff!

Bento book ISBN 4056043116. I was slightly disappointed only because someone had posted some great pictures in a bento box community, I asked her for the ISBN and she must have had several books because this one is different. The one she posted had really great lunches for kids with animal characters made out of food. I do still like this one, it's just not what I thought it would be.



Guri to Gura aiueo book ISBN 4834017958. I already have a set of Guri to Gura Iroha Karuta cards so I thought this might be fun for Ivy, who is showing far more interest in learning Japanese than Miranda.


And something for me to practice reading. I've read it in English so I am already familiar with the story. Azumanga Daioh ISBN 4840221286


A wonderful selection of wool from A Child's Dream Come True. Aren't the colors glorious? Now to teach myself needlefelting...I made a small snow leopard for Miranda a while ago.



I am not sure I will ever be at this skill level! http://yoomoo.blog5.fc2.com/
I am fairly certain I read somewhere that these dolls are needlefelted, although I could be wrong. They are amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home