Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Moving Chaos

This is what my dining room looks like right now




You may be able to see my sewing machine on the dining room table. This is the room I do all my crafting and sewing in, there is barely enough space right now to change the bobbin. I've just about given up on the idea of hand-made gifts for my sister-in-laws shower and will probably just pull stuff from my Etsy shop, which is a somewhat reasonable substitution. But I had wanted to make Ivy a dress for a wedding at the beginning of December, and that might be a bit of a challenge. I am not sure what is worse--trying to work amidst this chaos, or just giving up on it for a while and losing that creative outlet. I have been working on some amigurumi for my shop, since that is something I can do at my desk while watching my lastest jdrama, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko.


And I finished two of the toddler backpacks/knapsacks, they are for sale at my Etsy shop.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new house, hope the move goes okay. we have moved so many times in the past few years i have stopped counting, we have finally bought a place and it feels really good to be settled. good luck !

 
At 3:51 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Pippi said...

good luck with the move!!
i still have those priority mail boxes unpacked from our last move. AYE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home