Sunday, November 12, 2006

Amigurumi Friends



Here is an assortment of animal buddies sitting around my computer desk, waiting for Etsy to finish the upgrade so I can put them in the shop. I crocheted these from Sugar and Cream cotton, my hands were hurting from crocheting so tightly, but you can still see spaces between the stitches. Maybe I am stuffing them too tightly? I like how they turned out, especially the bunny and the monkey, but I don't know if I will make any more. I was looking for a project I could work on while watching television and this suited that purpose, but I don't enjoy the look of crocheted stuffed animals as much as fabric ones. I was trying to make something from cotton yarn that a baby could potentially chew on. I made the arms and legs long on some of them and didn't stuff the limbs so they are floppy. They might also be a good project for car trips, or visits with my in-laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home