Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my fortieth birthday today. I've had a few flashes of Holy Crap! How the hell did I get to be 40! But overall, it's pretty good. Except for the hangover. I could do without that but it's my own damn fault--last night was an Orthodox Christmas party at my former neighbor's house, and she bought me an ice cream cake. There was also much red wine drunk.

I need to get moving because I have some stupid errands to run, taking care of my driver's license and plates renewals, left to the last minute as usual. Tonight the girls and I are going to pajama party story hour at the library, which should be fun.

I feel as though I should come up with the grand plans for my fortieth year, but so far the best I've been able to come up with is working on becoming more limber. Sounds exciting, doesn't it!

4 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, January 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 40th! I hope you had a great day!

 
At 9:55 AM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Bumbershootska said...

Happy Belated Birthday
Thank you for some great blog-reading!

Tara

 
At 3:47 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger woof nanny said...

Happy belated! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. The info on the website is much appreciated.
oh (regarding another post), and one can never have too much fabric ;)

 
At 4:39 PM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Shannon said...

Hey fellow Capricorn! you're just 2 days after me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home