Sunday, January 14, 2007

This morning I caught myself thinking, "the sale ends today, I could drive out to Joann's and pick up a few more things. Plus, I have another 50% off coupon.". Seriously. Am I just nuts? As I was putting the fabric away yesterday I realized I still actually have quite a bit from the last two sales. To be far to myself, I did use quite a bit of the stash--an apron and a dress for Ivy, pillows for the window seat in the new house. Hmm. Maybe I should have gone back out today!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooooo lucky to have a Jo-Ann's for fabric. The closest we have in Australia is probably Spotlight. I am into fabric for patchwork and quilting (but the latter is lest til later so I have LOTS of UFO's) When appliqueing I tea dye calico for skin tones, and may touch up cheeks etc with crayon rubs. Works for me.
Have fun sewing and stitching, 'tis so much better than whingin' 'n bitchin', as I was told by an old timer.
Cheers KJ (kjtaurus.blogspot.com)

 
At 3:29 AM, January 17, 2007, Blogger JRS said...

How I envy you Joann's and the coupon. We have great fabric stores in Sapporo, but never with 40% off coupons!

Thanks for the tip about the drink recipe...I'm going to try it with that substitution and see how it works out!

And thanks for reassuring me that I'm not crazy about Pittsburgh!

Wasn't I supposed to send you some Japanese learning materials for kids a while back...ahhh...did I forget?? If so please remind me! I would be happy to pick some up and put them in the mail to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home