Thursday, March 08, 2007

Home Couture For Girls

Guess what arrived in the mail today! The post office did forward my package from Yesasia.

Craft Cafe Kids ISBN 4529043320


I think Craft Cafe is a magazine, this is a special issue focusing on kids. There are patterns for a number of skirts and tops, a few recipes, a weeks worth of bento lunches, ideas for decorating kids rooms and a short story from a well-known Japanese author.

Home Couture For Girls ISBN 4579107802

I really love this one. The clothing has a classic, somewhat retro feel. I particularly like the little plaid school dress on the cover. There are patterns for 19 different outfits, as well as a little stuffed bunny with a few articles of clothing.





Now I can start putting some of my stockpiled fabric to use!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about these books. I sa the first one on ebay and wanted to get it, but I wasn't sure. Sounds worth it. That second one is adorable too. I'd get it just for the bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home