Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The State of My Sewing Room

In previous pictures of my sewing room I cleaned it up before taking the pictures. This is what it really looks like:


Pile of new fabric that has been washed, needs to be ironed.


Projects that need to be pressed. I am trying not to have the ironing board be a permanent fixture, but since I am making clothes right now I have lots of seams to press


I'm trying to keep current projects in this basket. There is a dress and blouse in there, as well as fabric for another dress

Stack of Japanese craft books, coffee mug



Pieces for a doll and a bunny, collar for a blouse


Fabric scraps. I need to find a way to store these, they are rather fiddly and odd shaped to fold, but I want to save them. I need a bin. And a piece of linen that may become a cat sometime soon. I found that linen in the remnant bin at JoAnn Fabrics, on sale for 75% the already marked down remnant price.

It's a gorgeous day, the first real Spring weather so as much as I would like to tackle the multiple projects I have going on here, I need to push myself to be a good mother and take the girls to the playground or something.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, March 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a sewing room too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home