Sunday, November 26, 2006

I won't be posting any photos for a while, because we returned from a weekend at my inlaws in Pennsylvania to discover someone had broken into the house and stolen my daughter's computer, the camera, the DVD player and my husband's electric razor (that one baffles me). At least they left my computer, probably because it was too big to easily cart out. This is the second time we've been broken into in the past six months and it's making our decision to move a lot easier.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, November 26, 2006, Blogger Meredith said...

God bless you and your family, Donna. I'm so sorry that this isn't quite what you were away being thankful for, but at least you can be thankful that no one was hurt and more wasn't taken! I'll keep you in our prayers.

 
At 11:01 PM, November 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Donna! I'm so sorry this happened to you! I'm just glad no one was hurt. I hope you can recover or replace your equipment soon.

 
At 1:11 AM, November 27, 2006, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Well that just sucks! It's such a violation of your space. I hope the hell they get the worst case of razor burn in history!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how awful, I am so sorry to hear about your break in, a horrible experience to go through.

 
At 12:19 AM, December 05, 2006, Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Im so sorry to hear that about your camera!!! Thanks so much for dropping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home